COVID 19 Update
Due to the most recent Covid lockdown order, the clubhouse will remain closed until January 15, 2021
- During normal operating days & times, someone will be in the shotgun house to open fields, add birds to cards, and sell 5-stand tokens. No other items will be available for purchase
- Leagues for 5-Stand and Skeet will start on the 6th and 7th of December as previously scheduled. If interested in joining the leagues, please feel free to simply show up, or contact Dean Merrill (Skeet) or Tony Trupiano (5-Stand) for information. Trap League will start on January 10th, 2021.
- Regular members who were scheduled to work Bar Duty on the 28th, 29th, 5th, and 6th are excused from their duty due to the Covid shutdown.
- Attendance sheets will be made available for sign-in during normal hours of operations in the shotgun house.
- Note: At the discretion of the director on duty, adjustment of the close time may occur.
- Notice: Winter Rifle Leagues CancelledThe NMSC winter rifle leagues for both adults and juniors are cancelled due to safety concerns for the shooters.
- MUCC: Michigan pheasant stamp signed into lawMichigan pheasant hunters 18 and older will now need a $25 stamp to pursue pheasants on public land in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. Introduced by Rep. Gary Howell (R-North Branch), HB 4313 came about during the first year of the … Read more
- From MUCC: Covid Relief Bill Addresses Carp, WRDACongress passed a bipartisan bill late Monday night that would authorize the Water Resources Development Act of 2020 (WRDA) and the Brandon Road Lock and Dam project. The WRDA authorization comes as part of a larger COVID-19 … Read more
Get the latest news impacting our club, conservation, hunting and shooting sports …