COVID 19 Update
The clubhouse will be closed starting 11/18/20 at 12:01 AM
through 12/8/20 at 11:59 PM but all Ranges are open.
- During normal operating days & times, someone will be in the shotgun house to open fields, add birds to cards, and sell 5-stand tokens. No other items will be available for purchase
- Leagues for 5-Stand and Skeet will start on the 6th and 7th of December as previously scheduled. If interested in joining the leagues, please feel free to simply show up, or contact Dean Merrill (Skeet) or Tony Trupiano (5-Stand) for information. Trap League will start on January 10th, 2021.
- Regular members who were scheduled to work Bar Duty on the 28th, 29th, 5th, and 6th are excused from their duty due to the Covid shutdown.
- Attendance sheets will be made available for sign-in during normal hours of operations in the shotgun house.
- Note: At the discretion of the director on duty, adjustment of the close time may occur.
- (MUCC) Court Filing Could End Great Lakes Fishing As We Know ItFrom MUCC.org (Full Article)By Nick Green | July 16, 2020 | The 2000 … Read more
- Masks Required in Indoor SpacesNMSC requires that all member wear masks in all indoor spaces including the … Read more
- Notice: Web Site Has Been UpdatedThe North Macomb Sportsmans Club web site has been updated to a more … Read more
Get the latest news impacting our club, conservation, hunting and shooting sports …