An introduction to a life of great experiences on the water
When: June 19th from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Lunch will be included during Q & A time
What: Thorough education to enable any novice fisherman, the ability to catch fish!
To RSVP: Please contact Laura DiLorenzo at email@example.com. Be sure to include names of all attendees, the number of kids, and an email/phone number to contact
*Limited to the first 50 attendees*
Expect To Learn:
1. Safety First
2. Rules of the water, both DNR and common courtesy
3. How to rig up your rod and reel
5. Various baits for various species
6. Live and artificial bait presentations
7. Perpetuation of the sport
Attendees will receive a starter tackle box and rod/reel. Limited to one per household.