2019 Michigan Hunter Education Certification Program
Saturday 8/24/19 & Sunday 8/25/19
Hosted by: North Macomb Sportsmen’s Club
3231 Inwood Road, Washington, MI 48095
consists of two days of classes, rain or shine.
- Registration opens at 8am on Saturday; class runs from 9 am-5 pm.
- Check in on Sunday begins at 11 am; class runs from 11:30 am-4:30 pm on Sunday.
- A DNR exam will be provided at the end of class sessions covering; safety, ethics, responsibilities, black powder, archery basics, first aid, survival, rifle, shotgun basics, wildlife identification & conservation.
- Students will handle and fire rifles and shotguns during the course. (Instructors have been certified by the Michigan Dept. of Natural Resources and are NRA Field Range Certified).
- Participants are required to bring a lunch on Saturday, 8/24. (Soda will be available and also a cooler for storage of lunches).
must submit a completed application via email by 8/21/19.
- Email completed application to MBevins66@comcast.net
- Class fee is $10.00; parent signatures and payment are required on Saturday, 8/24.
will be accepted the day of the class before 8:15 am pending class availability
- For further questions or information contact
- Mark Bevins MBevins66@comcast.net 586-453-9109
- Kevin Robinson 586-764-4186
- For further questions or information contact below: