2018 Michigan Hunter Education Certification Program
Hunters Education Program on Saturday, August 25 & Sunday August 26, 2018.
- Program consists of two days of classes, rain or shine. Saturday, Aug 25th – registration begins at 8:00 AM, and classes run from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Sunday’s check in is at 11:00 AM, with classes starting at 11:30 AM and concluding at 4:30 PM.
- A DNR provided examination at the end of the class sessions will cover Safety, ethics responsibilities, black Powder, Archery basics, first aid / survival, rifle / shotgun basics, wildlife identification & conservation.
- Students will handle and fire rifles and shotguns during the course of instruction.
Instructors have been certified by the Michigan Department of Natural Resources and are NRA field range certified.
- Participants are required to bring a lunch on Saturday, the 25th. Soda will be provided and a Walk-in cooler is available for storage of lunches.
- Students must submit a completed application (electronic preferred via e-mail) by August 21, 2018.
Download application from the North Macomb Sportsmen’s club web site – DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
- Send E-Mail (electronic) Applications to: MBevins66@comcast.net (confirmation will be e-mailed back.)
Manual forms can be filled out, signed and sent in directly to North Macomb Sportsmen’s Club (Hunter safety)
- $10.00 fee is charged to cover costs of the Michigan Safe Hunter training and for range fees and ammunition.
Parent signatures and payment are required the morning of registration on Aug 25.
- Applications will be accepted on Saturday, August 25, 2018 before 8:15 AM, contingent upon availability of space.=
- For further information contact:
Kevin Robinson, email@example.com (phone 586-764-4186)
Mark Bevins, MBevins66@comcast.net, (phone at 586-453-9109)