2017 Michigan Hunter Education Certification Program
Hunters Education Program on Saturday, August 26 & Sunday August 27, 2017
- Program consists of two days of classes, rain or shine. Saturday, August 26th – registration begins at 8AM and classes run from 9:00AM to 5:00PM. Sunday’s check in is at 11:00AM, with classes starting at 11:30AM and concluding at 4:30PM.
- A DNR provided examination at the end of the class sessions will cover safety, ethics responsibilities, black powder, archery basics, first aid/survival, rifle/shotgun basics, wildlife identification and conservation.
- Students will handle and fire rifles and shotguns during the course of instructions (Instructors have been certified by the Michigan Department of Natural Resources and are NRA recognized)
- Participants are required to bring lunch on Saturday, the 26th. Soda will be provided and a walk-in cooler is available for storage of lunches.
- Students must submit a completed application (electronic preferred via email) by August 21, 2017. Download the application from the North Macomb Sportsman’s Club web site @ http://www.northmacombmi.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/2017-MI-Hunter-Edu.pdf
- Send e-mail (electronic) applications to: email@example.com
- Paper forms can be filled out and mailed directly to North Macomb Sportsman’s Club attn: Hunters Safety.
- Applications will be accepted on Saturday, August 26, 2016 before 8:15AM, contingent upon availability of space.
- For further information contact:
- Kevin Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org (586-764-4186)
- Mark Bevins, email@example.com (586-453-9109)